Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Treasury Listings...

I think I have told all of you this before, but I do absolutely LOVE Etsy! I have been trying to fine tune my ability to make treasury listings. Treasury listings are a grouping of sixteen links that go together and form a kind of collection. I have made four of them so far. People can go in and look at the treasury and then they have the ability to click on individual links in the treasury. If they click on an individual picture, they are taken to the shop that listed the item.
There are some truly amazing treasury listings on Etsy. Would you like to see mine? You can go HERE for the one I created this afternoon, or HERE for one that I created on November 16th, or HERE for another one that I created on that same day, or HERE to see my very first treasury listing that I did on November 10th. You can also go HERE to see my favorite treasury listings. They are truly works of art.
I hope that you have all had a chance to go to the ETSY WEBSITE and explore. There are so many  things to look at, so many beautiful pictures. I love the visual side of Etsy. People that are not photographers or may not have any experience with photography at all post some of the greatest pictures. It is because pictures are all that you get to work with, well pictures and the description. I can tell you one thing, I have never been disappointed with the purchases I have made on the Etsy website. Each shop that I have purchased from had very clear, concise photos and descriptions that were very truthful. I got exactly what I thought I was getting. It has yet to disappoint. I plan to do some Christmas shopping on Etsy this year. I have vowed that I am giving HOMEMADE this year!
Speaking of great photos, I have been exploring my next post for the Daily Wire Transfer. I have found what I want to post, and it is art in an entirely different form...food! There are some creative people out there that like to create edible treats that you want to devour as soon as you see them. This blog has plenty of things that make you feel like that. Would you like to experience it for yourself? Well, I will not keep you waiting any longer. Here is today's DAILY WIRE TRANSFER
Now please try not to gnaw through your computer screen. I know the pictures are absolutely tantalizing, but I am quite certain that they won't taste quite as good as the real thing.
Have a great evening and I hope you enjoy the lovely eye candy that I have displayed here for you to look at tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment