Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I have to tell you, taking pictures is an incredible feat if you want to get them right. I worked with my light box all weekend and took pictures for 2 days solid, well until it got too dark anyway. I got up early and fed my passion for hours. I quite like the results. I took pictures of almost all of my jewelry. The light coming through the windows was almost perfect. I took pictures of my rings, pendants, necklaces, and bracelets. I have a couple of boxes of rings to photograph still and the bookmarks and key chains along with the earrings. There are a couple necklaces that I want to do over, but for the most part, Picture taking is almost done until I make something new. I just have to get pictures of the new stuff right away so that I don't have to do this sort of thing again. It is very time consuming.
Would you like to see some of the pictures I took? I have many to show you. Here are my rings, both simple and my CZ prong rings. I love the way the color shows up in the natural light.


The way that the pendants look is simply pleasing to the eye.




 I got a couple shots of my sets...

And the necklaces themselves never looked better.









The natural light brings out the true beauty in all of my designs. The colors in the bracelets are rich and supple.



Yes, I believe that natural light is the key ingredient. The light box is wonderful at capturing the light needed to take great photos. It was easy to build and I can use my displays with ease. I found the instructions to build my own light box HERE. If you need to take great pictures and don't want to spend a lot of money, I suggest the light box. I think my photos speak for themselves.
I am sorry I didn't get in here to get a post written yesterday, but as you can see, I was quite busy taking great photos. I want to share with you the DAILY WIRE TRANSFER today. I think it is pretty cool. Some people just have incredible imaginations, as this woman, with her vision of a Dandelion Ceiling. Take a look at today's DAILY WIRE TRANSFER and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment