Monday, November 7, 2011

Continuing On With Some Of My Favorite Things...

On October 7th, I posted some of my favorite things. Today, I wanted to continue on with this because I think that there are some really cool things to be found HERE and if you haven't had an opportunity to click, I think that you should.
The world is filled with amazing artists and creative minds that fill the pages of their Etsy stores with wonderful creations. There are so many things listed that your attention can literally be captured for hours. If you have someone in your life that you find it hard to buy for, I dare you to go HERE because you may just find something for that hard-to-buy-for loved one.
I happen to love This and if I had a little girl grand-daughter baby right now, you can bet she would probably be sportin' this around town in the winter months. It is absolutely ADORABLE! I believe it to be quite a statement and I bet you can't find it HERE!
What about These? Oh my gosh!!! These are so darn CUTE! Just look at the fur and the stitching and the originality of them. What mom would not be proud to get all the compliments on such a well dressed tyke? And I bet you can't find them HERE!
I can't think of many boys that This would not look good on. If he has to wear one when it is cold outside, why not make it be one like this? One that makes him look like a boy with attitude? A boy with his own style? I don't think it would damage his ego as much as This!
For Mom, I think that This is gorgeous! It is very beautiful and very classy and a true statement article. I think that any mom would be happy to receive this as a gift from a loved one, especially one of her children.
In my life, the dads seem the hardest to buy for. I found This and I think it to be very cool. It is something that is sentimental and I am certain it would become a very prized possession. Some dads may take things like this and put them in their treasure boxes only to take them out and look at them when they have a moment to themselves. Some dads use items like this everyday so that they have it with them at all times, like the lucky coin they carry in their pocket. Some dads may place it somewhere in plain site so that they may gaze upon it whenever the mood strikes them. Whatever the dad in your life does with items such as this, you can be sure that it will be looked upon as a treasure for many years.
These are again some of my favorite things. They are simple~yet elegant, functional~yet tasteful, graceful and charming. I bet that if you went to look for yourself, you would find something for everyone on your list~no matter the occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment