Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crazy Lace Agate

Last night I wrapped a beautiful crazy lace agate in antiqued sterling silver. I love the way it turned out! I love to combine techniques and see where the elements of the design take me. Here is where they took me last night...
 I love the greys and whites in the stone, but I especially love the yellow in the very bottom left hand corner. This stone deserved to be wrapped in lavish style. I can only hope that I did it justice.
Next weekend, November 19th, I will be in Cody, WY at the Cody Auditorium. The Crisis Intervention Center is putting on a craft show and I will be there with all of my jewelry for sale. I hope that you can come. I would love to see you there.
Tonight is a short but sweet blog post, as I have some things to get done around the house. I wanted to come in and at least show you the piece that I did last night, and to give you this...amazing art in photographs. Here is the DAILY WIRE TRANSFER. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did! The photos are absolutely AMAZING! The colors are vivid and bright and the architecture is simply breathtaking. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment