Friday, November 18, 2011

But Alas, Plans Change...

Last night, I had plans to get price tags on all of my jewelry, but alas, plans change. My price tag labels were not up to par, so I was going to get some printed. Guess what??? My printer was out of ink and I forgot to buy spare ink cartridges when I went to the big city last time.
I used some of my old tags, got a few prices on and then the phone rang. It was Kirt. He asked if I had already picked up the boys and if we would like to go out to dinner. I, of course, said "yes!" Who in their right mind turns down an opportunity to eat out with the fam and not have to cook? I hurriedly made plans to use a different printer to print some price labels off after we got done eating. I would drive back to town when we got home and just print them off. Perfect!
Kirt got home and picked up me and the boys and we drove to Hansel & Gretels to eat pizza and french fries and a few yummies. It was nice. The boys were behaving well and all was good. Soon the conversation turned to GOLD RUSH, a show that we have been watching faithfully on NetFlix, aired by the  Discovery Channel. This is a show that we are addicted to, as a family, that we watch on a regular basis. We only have two more episodes to watch of season 1! The decision was made that when we got home, we would tune in to the last two episodes of this truly addictive show. But, I had made plans to get my price labels done and get prices on all of my jewelry, but alas, plans change.
We drove home and turned on the TV. We tuned into Gold Rush and watched the last two episodes...and I did not get price tags on my jewelry. I have a show tomorrow. I am leaving at noon today from work to go and set up for this show. I printed off price tags this morning and I hope to take a little time at noon to get things priced before I leave to go set up. Set up is from noon until 6:00 tonight, so I think I have plenty of time. I really hate it when I procrastinate! Oh well, it always makes life more interesting.
So, I will be at the craft show tomorrow in Cody at the Cody Auditorium from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and I hope to have all of my items priced. I hope to see you there and if something is not priced, you truly know the reason why.
So here I am at the end of my blog post and I have a great Daily Wire Transfer for you today. Since it seems like I am really enjoying photography lately, I have decided to stay with this theme for today's event as well. It is another great photography blog and you can escape there now. Just go here- THE DAILY WIRE TRANSFER and have a beautiful, snowy, blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment