Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More to Come...

Hello everyone,
I have been SOOO busy preparing for the upcoming craft fairs that I have not had the time to post to my blog. I plan to return on Dec. 1st with news on how the first of three craft fairs went for me. I have never done a craft fair before, so I am hopeful that it will go well. I guess we will find out soon enough.
My family and I will be enjoying the wonderful Thanksgiving fare at my sister's house this year. I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your friends and family and eat plenty of food. Have the leftovers for lunch on Friday!
I hope to see a few of you on Saturday at the fairgrounds in Powell. I will be there with my happy face selling my trinkets and cards to anyone that takes an interest. Have a wonderful Holiday and be sure to check back on December 1st for the news on how things went for me. Wish me luck!!
I will talk to you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment