Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Jewelry Side of Things

Here are some of the jewelry pieces that will be featured at my booth at the craft fair. These items will be at the craft fair on November 28, 2009, but maybe not at the two craft fairs following that (with any luck). Pictured are some of my favorite pieces.

These two beauties top my list of favorites. The red necklace is just so stunning and the ribbon necklace with the stone and the dangles on the bottom is very fun. I can't wait to see someone with these on!


If you like metal, we have quite a few pieces for you. this one is beautiful!


The rings are just so incredibly fun to make! We have several to choose from.


This necklace is somewhat nostalgic. I love the blue and purple glass beads and the brass focal piece with the butterflies just tops it off.
 

This is a very fun mix of colors. The shell pendant is painted with a green and blue flower and the beads compliment it in just the perfect hue.


This wood bead necklace is perfect for the walk on the sandy shores. The flower shell pendant adds simple elegance.


 
These two pieces were made with Swarovski glass pearls and rondelles. They would be perfect with that evening dress you will be wearing to your Christmas event this year.
See anything you like? Dig out your calendars and mark them for the Saturday after Thanksgiving and come and see me at the Kappa Kreative Kraft fair, I will be there all day selling what you see here.
I hope to see you there.


2 comments:

  1. I love jewelry!! You do a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I love making jewelry and seeing other people take joy from it. There is nothing like it in the world.

    ReplyDelete