Monday, November 16, 2009

More of the Goodies for the Craft Shows


Well, I promised to have more of my cards posted here for you to take a look at, so here are some of my favorites. Enjoy...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All of the above pictured cards will be available at the Kappa Kreative Kraft fair in Powell, WY on November 28, 2009. I would love to hear what you think of my creations so please feel free to post a comment. Do you think they will sell? I sure hope so, because I made a lot of these beauties.
I will be back tomorrow with my jewelry. Check in and you can see some of my other work.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the cards I got from you. I've gotten complements from those I mailed them to. I gave them your name and told them that I'd let them know when you are having anohter show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can also just contact me. I have so many cards and I would love to sell them. Thanks for being my fan!!

    ReplyDelete