Friday, November 13, 2009

A Look at my Day...

I am getting ready for the craft fairs and I have been making a lot of these lately...

 
 
 
 
 
 

Over 500 as a matter of fact, and that is just the Christmas cards!
I am doing other cards for all the other occasions too, and I have almost 500 of those cards as well.
Tomorrow, I will post some of the other cards I have been working on for the events. I do more than cards too...
There will be more to see here in the next couple of days!!
Remember the Kappa Kraft Fair at the Fairgrounds in Powell on November 28, 2009. I will be there at 10:00 a.m. selling what you see here and what you will see in the upcoming posts, stay tuned.
I have 2 other craft fairs after that one. The Country Christmas Craft Fair on December 5, 2009 at the Commons in Pond Park in downtown Powell, WY and the craft fair at the Powell Hospital on December 8, 2009.
I hope to see you all there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment