Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Step Back Into the Past...


We, as a family, love to hike. My boys have been hiking since they were very young, all on their own, potentially no help from Mom or Dad. This is a hike we took on August 12, 2006 into Beauty Lake. Cache was 3 and Brinson was 5. My boys have continually amazed me with their inner strength and courage. I hope that they will always have the drive to accomplish the impossible and live every day believing that they can. No matter what it is, no matter how difficult a task or what obstacle stands in their way, they can get past it and move mountains, they can accomplish anything. If they can continually believe in themselves, they can conquer the world and I hope, with all of my heart, that they will.

 
 
Beauty Lake


The butterflies were literally everywhere, and Cache and I stopped often to get pictures like this...

 
and this...


 
Cache...


and the butterflies...


and Brinson...
 
made this hike into Beauty Lake spectacular! Thanks boys for a great day that your father and I will cherish in our hearts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment