Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You...

Today, I dedicate my post to all of the men and women fighting to protect this land that I love and the freedom that my family and I so enjoy...

 And I also want to thank all of you who have given the ultimate sacrifice to keep me and my family safe from the enemies of this great nation...



(Photo by Shirley Chan)
and provide me and my family the freedom to enjoy these places anytime that we feel the urge...



West Rosebud



(Photo by Todd Cozzens)
The Beartooth Mountain Range

The Southfork
Thank you to all that are currently serving, who have served in the past, or those faced with the decision to become a soldier and fight for this land, the land that we love.
Thank you and may God be with you, every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment