Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Still Making Jewelry!!

I know, I know, I promised to write yesterday, I am truly sorry! I got so busy making all of these cool little trinkets for YOU! I didn't take time to post yesterday, I just kept plugging away at all of these little items...

 
 
 
And just look at my kitchen! I have no work space, so my kitchen table becomes just that, a place for me to work. Thank gosh we have the island! The boys can sit there and eat their meals, so it isn't SO bad. Here you go - take a look at this...


 
 
Bad huh? Oh well, the boys really don't seem to mind much. The island serves as a place to eat just fine.
I hope to see you at Country Christmas! I only have 2 more days and I am trying to whip out as many earrings and bracelets as I possibly can. I felt like there just weren't enough of these two items at the Kappa Kraft Fair, so I need to compensate for that.
Oh, and how did the Kappa Kraft Fair go you ask- well, not as well as I had hoped, but I am not a quitter! I am going to go to Country Christmas with a positive attitude (because I know that my jewelry and cards rock!) and hopefully accomplish selling some of my very cool creations. I believe that Country Christmas is the craft fair in which people are in the mood for Christmas and the Christmas Spirit takes hold of people's hearts and they rejoice in the homemade treasures that they can find there.
I am a firm believer in the fact that homemade is so much more fun to receive than the store bought items. I treasure every little thing that my children have made for me over the years. I have little snowmen made out of my youngest son's foot prints (too cute). I have a really cool heart magnet that has been on my refrigerator for about 3 years that my Brinny made for me, and I still have things that I treasure that my Chelly Bell made for me in her younger years. I even have a bench and some art work that grace my front entrance that she made with her own two hands! Oh yes, I love getting homemade gifts and I know that there are many others like me out there, so come by my booth and take a look. I dare you not to find something that you will fall in love with. Hope to see you there!



2 comments:

  1. Love your creative drive. I love the earrings and can't wait to get the necklace that matches. My mom bought one of your book markers and I found it in my Christmas goodies! It's so pretty! Keep up the good work Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa. I so enjoy it and I am so glad you got the necklace. I think that you will look smashing in it!!

    ReplyDelete