Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Aren't We Special...

While decorating the house for Christmas this year, Brinson and Cache got to experience something very special...

 
They got to drink this yummy Sparkling Grape Juice Cocktail from my very special Christmas wine glasses! They thought they were the most special kids for that small moment in time and you can see it...


By the look on their little faces and the glimmer in their little eyes!
It was fun to give them this special moment. They drank the whole bottle and they enjoyed every sweet drop of it!
A toast... to the happy little boys in my life! Oh, how I love them both and hold them in the clutches of my heart, entwined there for the remainder of my life!

2 comments:

  1. They looked so proud and grown up! I remember getting sparking Grape juice when I was a kid and thinking I was soooo grown up!! It's one of those memories that you look back on and just smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. You got the "I'm Special" feeling that usually escapes us as children. It was fun to give that feeling to my little men. They had a good time with it.

    ReplyDelete