Monday, December 7, 2009

Cache Turns 7!

Yesterday was Cache's 7th Birthday! I cannot believe that my littlest person is 7 now my, how time flies! He will be in college before I know it. It is bittersweet to say the least. I want my kids to grow and become whatever it is that they are supposed to be in this life, but at the same time, it is sad for me. They just grow up too fast!
We had a good day. We Bar-B-Qued hamburgers and I made homemade french fries. Chelsea made the cake and Grandma Jo brought the ice cream. Aunt Sheila and Uncle Tookie came with some little cookies that Aunt Sheila made. Papa, Grandma, Chelsea, Guy, Zaidyn, Aunt Sheila and Uncle Tookie all came over to eat dinner and have cake and ice cream with the Cache Man! It was a lot of fun!!
 


 
 
 
Grandma Jo let Zaiders play in the ice cream!



And what would a birthday be without the help of a big brother?

Happy Birthday my Sweet Son! I love you so incredibly much and I am so glad that God chose me to be your mom! I am the luckiest woman on the whole planet! I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment