Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Handmadeology IS ALL it is cracked up to be!

Continuing on with some of the things I have done to improve my business, I want to tell you about a free source that you can have access to. You can get free tips on a regular basis and use the information to improve your business as well. The source I am speaking of is Handmadeology. There is so much free information on this site that you can literally get lost for days. The thing I like the most is that the information is there and you can find it and implement it at your own pace.
I have been a follower of Handmadeology for quite some time and I have to say, I have spent many hours there searching out the tidbits that would help me. Tim Adam is an incredible person with incredible insight into how to run and grow a business. He is the founder of Handmadeology. Tim is a generous soul that has shared his time unselfishly with me and a few others these last few months. He has been so energetic about my business and what I am trying to do with it. It has been an extraordinary treat to learn from him.
Running an online business can make us feel isolated and alone in our endeavor. It can make us doubt everything about what we are trying to accomplish. It can make us feel as if we are going in so many different directions that it is hard to know what the right path is. If you have tried to run an online business for very long, you know that the phrase, "If you build it, he will come"

is not necessarily the true way that it is. If you are like so many of us out here trying to do it, you have probably experienced the frustration and the heartache that can come with running an online business. If you are like me, you may have doubts about whether or not you have what it takes to pursue your dream of doing the thing that makes you the happiest.
Through Tim and Handmadeology, I have found a network of people that think like me, that want what I want, and that are pursuing their passion. I have learned from them, I have brainstormed with them, and I have come to know that I am not alone. Tim Adam, along with the Handmadeology team have brought focus to what I am trying to do.
Tim has just introduced the Fanpageology website. It is a website that helps you create fan gates and custom tabs for your Facebook Page. I have been watching for this for a while now and the minute I saw that it was live, I signed up. I have wanted, for so long, to be able to create tabs that can generate fans of my JKC Creations Page, and I finally am able to do it! I believe in what Tim teaches and I know that he genuinely wants ME to succeed. I know that he wants this for every single person that has it in them to pursue their dreams and go after what they desire. I was not even remotely apprehensive to sign up for this. I can't tell you how much it has helped my business already. I have increased the traffic on my Facebook page significantly! Want proof? Here are my insights that I just took a few moments ago...
I cannot believe that I actually have increased my weekly total reach 262.86%! I have never reached an audience such as this! Tim has helped me to see what I need to do and to get out there and do it.
Need more proof that Fanpageology can help your business? Here are my Etsy stats taken just a few moments ago...
These are the views.
These are the favorites.
These stats were custom dated to show everything from the time my shop opened on Etsy to the end of March, 2013.
If you are not already following Handmadeology and Tim Adam, my suggestion to you is to start. If you really want to improve your business and get focused on the important aspects of what you need to do to grow your business, my advice is to take a chance on some of the classes and things that Tim offers. I just took the course called Building a Better Creative Business with Tim and Lisa Jacobs. I have never learned so much in such a short time, and I plan to keep implementing the learning into my business.
Here is another source that I think is a great tidbit of information. I have gotten to work with a few people on this list provided by LaunchGrowJoy and I think that if you have an opportunity to work with any of these people, your chances of running a successful business will dramatically increase!
Though there are no guarantees in the world of running a successful online business, there are resources and there are people that you can become familiar with that can pull you in and help you. There is truly a network of people that you can get to know and that truly WANT you to succeed in taking your dreams and doing something with those dreams. I have provided the names of a few here, and I hope that number one on your list of people to connect with is Tim Adam! He will not leave you in the dark wondering what you could do better. He will actually take the time to show you...
Good luck to you all as you focus on your business and strive to make it more successful! I know that there is someone out there trying to find what each of us creates and I know that, with desire and hard work, we can all find those connections.
A big "Thank you" to Tim, Handmadeology and Fanpageology for helping me to find more ways to pursue my desires! You have truly opened my eyes to what it means to FOCUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment