Friday, April 26, 2013

Community Will Make All The Difference

Hello!
It has been amazing to see what Fanpageology has done for my Facebook page and my Etsy shop over the last month. It has inspired me so much. I have signed up for some more training with the Flourish and Thrive Academy to start on May 7th, and I have decided to put forth some effort into another passion of mine and create something new. I don't want to share the details at this time, but I can't wait to launch it. I still have some work to do before I am ready, but I am pretty excited about it.
All of this learning over the past few months has taught me so many things about myself and my focus. I finally feel like I am moving through this life with a purpose and I can't tell you how gratifying that is for me.
I have a little piece of advice to share with every single person that has a passion in life to become what they want to be. It doesn't matter what your dreams are, I think that every single person that wants to succeed needs to have a network of people that they can turn to for advice and to share their passion with. A community is the life blood of being successful. No matter what you do in life, you should have people that can relate to you. You should have mentors and role models that you can learn from and seek out. You should have people in your life that are non-judgmental and are willing to share ideas and help you. You should also be willing to share with others that may need help from you. As you become wiser and more focused you will have the potential to inspire others, and you should willingly share with them. Out of all of the training I have received these last few months, this has been the most vital lesson of it all for me.
Many of you may be asking the question, "How do I find that community?" My answer is this~ you must seek it out. You are not going to find that network by sitting by and wishing and hoping that it will magically appear. You must be willing to put in some time and effort and find the community that is right for you. You must also be willing to possibly pay a little to find it. Take a class that interests you. Find someone that inspires you and attend one of their seminars. Sitting idle and hoping that things change is not the answer. You are in control of your own destiny and you should put every effort into creating the destiny that you desire. There are people out there that want to help. You only need to put forth the effort and find them.
I was so fortunate to find a class that I took a chance on. I took that class not knowing what would actually come of it. I have found friendship and passionate people that share my dreams and aspirations. I found like-minded people that I can share my ideas and dreams with. I found a safe environment that makes me feel stronger and more on task. I found a community that I thrive in and there is nothing better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment