Tuesday, April 16, 2013

JKC Creations Is Running Its First Contest!

It is official! With the help of Fanpageology, I have made it to my first contest! It is extremely exciting to finally feel like I can give something back without having to fear the Facebook Page Guidelines. Fanpageology has made all of this possible and I am so glad that Tim Adam, the creator of Handmadeology, has created another app that is so user friendly and provides the opportunity to do a contest without the fear of breaking Facebook rules. If you have not had a chance to check out Fanpageology, you really should do so. Especially if you are interested in driving traffic to your Facebook page and your Etsy shop. It has been a great additional tool for me and I am sure it can help you as well.
Without further ado, JKC Creations is running a contest to win one of these beautiful necklaces shown here!
All you have to do is go to JKC Creations Fanpage on Facebook, like and share the post found on the JKC Creations timeline, and enter the contest. Winners will be randomly chosen using Random.org and will be contacted via e-mail on May 1st. How exciting is that?
I wish you all good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment