Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Outright!

I hope that you all have had a chance to go and check out Fanpageology! It has been so incredible to use. I really love the fan gates! If you have not had a chance to go and click around, I encourage you to do so. It has really been a great thing for me and I know it can help all of you that have a Facebook fan page and an Etsy or Meylah shop as well.
The next thing I want to talk about today is OutRight. This is the accounting software that I use for my business. You can link your Etsy shop, your PayPal account, and your bank accounts to this highly powerful accounting software program. It automatically brings in the transactions that you make and organizes them.
This is a big time saver for me. I have to actually enter the transactions from my bank account because it is a small hometown bank, but even this is easy to do. There are detailed instructions to help you download the CSV files and plug them right into the program. If you are not familiar with CSV files, don't let that scare you. I didn't know what this was either, until I started using OutRight. It is just a spreadsheet of your transactions and it is quite simple to import the information.
I encourage you to watch this short video and see if OutRight may be right for you as well. I have found it to be  perfect fit my my small business.

OutRight actually gives you reports that you can use for your taxes. The reports are simple to read AND understand! I have not found anything that I don't like about this program. It is highly effective in providing the information you want right at your finger tips.
If you have not yet done so, go~ check OutRight out for yourself and just see what it can do for you and your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment