Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fanpageolgy~ What I Have Seen, What I have Used, And How It Will Help Your Creative Business

I have been asked a lot of questions concerning Fanpageology these last few weeks, so today I have decided to share with you how I have used it and how it has helped my business. I want to give a bird's eye view of how simple it really is to create great looking tabs and fan gates. I am hopeful that you may find this information useful and to your advantage when trying to decide if Fanpageology is right for you.
First of all; I know that there are free things out there that can be used to do the very things that Fanpageology can do, but I believe that Fanpageology may be a better choice because of the customization abilities of it. You are not limited on the backgrounds you can use, you are not limited to using what the free apps provide. YOU get to decide what your tabs look like and YOU get to decide the content contained within those tabs. You also have the ability of combining some of the content in some of these free apps under one app with Fanpageology.
Think about your Etsy Shop Branding for one moment. Do most of these free apps provide the ability to have your own branding within the tab itself? The ones that I have looked at and used do not. There is a very popular app out there right now that I have found a lot of people using, including myself, before I subscribed to Fanpageology.
You can change the color of the tab and you can change the theme of the app but other than that, it is pretty limited on what it can do. The themes for this particular app leave a bit to be desired as well. I had to go with a wedding theme because it was the closest thing I could find to match what I needed. If you get the free app, there is also a ticker at the bottom that runs other Etsy store fronts on YOUR page. Is that the ideal app for YOUR business?
With Fanpageology, you get to decide what goes into your tabs. You get to decide how the tabs look and you get to decide who gets to see the content under those tabs. I have never used any other tab app out there that gives you this much freedom. Wanna know what else? If you have two Facebook pages, two Etsy Shops, two Meylah stores, this app works for all of them under one subscription! You only have to subscribe once to get the full benefits across all of your online platforms. How cool is that? How many other apps offer this?
As many of you are aware, I have been using Fanpageology for a while now, I have been raving about it, and I have been sharing things that I think are important to share. Targeted traffic is of the utmost importance when you are trying to run an online business. Getting the right people to like your page and check out what you have to offer is the key to selling what you are making. I have never had the ability to present what I have to a targeted audience in the way that I can by using Fanpageology. I have gone from an average of 9 to 10 engaged users over the past 4 years to 112 just on my post for my necklace giveaway! Now granted, this is a giveaway and it generates a lot more traffic to my page, but isn't that what we ALL want? Fanpageology has finally provided a way for me to actually give something away on Facebook and not worry about how to do it and stay within the rules of Facebook! WOW! That is so cool!
If you have PhotoShop or any other photo editing tool, you have just opened up another door to the advantages of Fanpageology. You have the ability to create great looking tabs with pictures and content that will grasp the attention of your audience. In my opinion, nothing beats a great looking tab. It begs for you to click on it. It beckons you to have a look. This in itself is a reward. A little time and a little imagination can take your custom tabs to a whole new level.
My viral reach for the week ending April 10, 2013 was 4,239 people. I have never had that happen before. I have never had more than 350~ever... I believe that using Fanpageology has finally put me out there for the world to see... and I am so glad I have subscribed to this amazing tool!
I have made a little video to show you just how easy this is to use. It is a drag and drop platform, so it is so easy to do. Take a look, and if you are on the fence about this cool app, I hope this will help clarify some of the unknown.

5 comments:

  1. Watched the whole video Janet. Great job explaining and very useful. Tank you! I'm signed up and off to work on Fanpageology tabs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so glad you have decided to sign up. I believe that it will boost some likes for your page and your Etsy shop as well.

      Delete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this information and congratulations on your amazing success with this app! I just signed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Troy,
      You are so welcome! I am having a great time creating apps with this incredible tool!
      I am so glad that others are taking a chance on this. I believe that it will do nothing but good for their business!

      Delete
  3. Great video Janet. Thanks for the info regarding setting up the Etsy and coupon tabs. I've watched it a couple of times now :-))

    ReplyDelete