Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Learning Just Keeps Coming!

Hello All!
Well, I start the Flourish And Thrive Academy: Multiply Your Profits Vol. 2 course today. It is a six week course that I hope to learn a lot from. I am so excited, but I am nervous as well. I am nervous because I know I need to change some things in my jewelry business and change is always a hard thing. I am nervous because stepping out of a comfort zone is always scary. I am nervous because I find self-doubt popping up on occasion.
I have been on an incredible journey for the last couple months. I have learned so much about myself and my jewelry line. The most important lesson I have learned is that I may not be on the right course just yet with my jewelry designs.
I have been testing the waters with a couple things and I am in the process of some modifications. I have a new line in the works right now, and I will be sharing it with you in the next few weeks. I hope that you will stay tuned for my upcoming news. I also hope that you may find the changes I am beginning to implement a breath of fresh air! You may get a small glimpse of what I am up to at my new Facebook page Eternally Nature. You can actually be one of the first to *like* my new page and my new jewelry line! My new Etsy shop is not active yet for this line, but I hope to have it up before too much longer. I just want to make sure I do it right from the beginning so that I am not going back to correct things later.
Have a look at my photos and let me know what you think of Eternally Nature. I would so love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment