Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Take the Guess Work Out of Pricing Your Jewelry!

Today, I want to share another tip with you that has helped my business. I came across a program in 2010 that has been so beneficial that I am unsure how I ever got along without it. It has helped take the guess work out of pricing my jewelry and has created an actual way for me to price my items that I believe to be the most fair, reasonable and accurate. It has become one of the greatest tools that I could have ever invested in and I wanted to share it with you today.
I do want to be very clear that I am in no way affiliated with the program or the company that makes it. I am merely sharing it with you today because I have reaped the benefits of having it and I really hope that someone else may reap the rewards of using it as well. It is just a phenomenal program that I use every time I price an item and I wanted to share with you how it works and some of the benefits that can come from using it. I have been using it since 2010 and it is still, by far, my number one choice for pricing my jewelry items. The name of the program is BeadManager Pro and it is incredibly powerful!
The price of this program is $147.00, but I can't tell you how small that price is compared to what it has done for me as a jewelry business owner. I get free upgrades for life, and let me tell you, there have been three major ones since I purchased it in 2010 and the latest upgrade allows you to share your pieces directly from the program to your Facebook page! The upgrades have been quite simple to install, they have increased the value of the program immensely, and it has been worth every single penny I paid for it! The program is incredibly helpful when it comes to pricing, taking the guess work out of it completely. My only wish is that I would have had this program before I started to purchase my inventory. Up until this point, I had never enjoyed working with a program as much as I enjoy this one. I use this program every single time I create an item or purchase parts to create my pieces out of. It tracks everything I buy and everything I create. It keeps my customers in a data base, it creates professional looking invoices, and it helps to save time every single day. I don't have cumbersome spreadsheets to keep track of, I don't have to do a bunch of math to figure out pricing, and I don't have to depend on formulas that may not be right for my business. This is the only thing I use for pricing and it is powerful beyond belief!
I have created this video to show you what I am talking about. I wanted to show you what it does and how the features work. I wanted to show you how much help this program can provide for you. I wanted to give you some insight into how you can be even more professional in your business.
This video does not cover everything there is to know about this program, but it does cover some of the most important attributes. As I said, this program even allows you to share your items directly to Facebook, and I didn't even go into that part. take a look at the video and see if it may be what you have been looking for!
P.S. I have friends that have purchased this program for other things besides beads. It could be useful in other ways and to other types of craftspeople in the world. Just imagine the possibilities!
Here it is folks, the video to show you just what this program is and how it works for me every time I create. Spend 40 minutes of your time with me, I promise you won't be disappointed!






No comments:

Post a Comment