Thursday, January 5, 2012

Samantha Braund Jewellery

As all of you well know, I am a total Etsy enthusiast. I preach Etsy all of the time, to whomever will listen to me. I love to look at the pages of items that are posted on my homepage that are there because of my personality and the information that Etsy has gathered to place items there that would appeal specifically to me. I love to check in and see what is new and see the wonderful art that people are creating. There are some incredible things in the world and there are some incredibly talented people providing these things for us to feast our eyes upon and, when it comes to Etsy, you even have an opportunity to OWN some of these items. How great is that?
There are some artists on Etsy that I believe have talent that is second to none. I am going to feature one of those artists here today. This talented persons name is Samantha Braund and I think that her wire work is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Would you like to see some of it? I am really dying to show you, so here are some pieces that I find truly fascinating.





 Every one of these pieces were created by hand and aren't they simply AMAZING? I believe these pieces to be some of the most gorgeous pieces I have ever seen. Truly awe inspiring for me, how about you?
The detail in the wire and the choice of stones is so beautiful! This is a very talented artist!
I only find it fitting to let you experience more of this wonderful artists talents, so here is the Daily WIre Transfer. Go and check it out, I promise you won't be disappointed! Here is her Facebook page as well, take a look and be sure to hit the "LIKE" button!

No comments:

Post a Comment