Thursday, January 12, 2012

Twisted Sister Arts

I have decided that I really enjoy featuring other artists on my blog. I have fallen in love with some amazing things and what better place to feature some of them and the artists that create them than here, right?
Today, I am featuring some jewelry that I really LOVE to look at! It is in the line of Steampunk and I have to tell you, there is this streak in me that really embraces the concept of this art. It is fascinating to me to know this about myself as I have always thought of myself as...shall we say...rather conservative and straight laced. I love loud colors and bling, but I usually embrace them quietly for the most part, sticking to the traditional ways for my personality to be loud. I never really tapped into the really wild side of my personality with jewelry and bling...until I found some of the Steampunk designs I am going to show you in the next few blog posts.
Today's featured artist is Jill Lawrence from Oregon. She runs the Twisted Sister Arts shop on Etsy. She uses wire wrapping techniques that are absolutely AWESOME! Do you want to see some of her incredible creations? Take a look...






I find her creations fascinating and fun. Can you feel these eyes staring at you? I find myself going to her shop often just to see the amazing eyes staring back at me. Totally cool, wouldn't you say? I believe so...
I think you know where the Daily Wire Transfer is taking you today, so go...take a look at all of the amazing eyes. They want to look at you!
Here is the LINK to her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment