Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Red Leaf Tea

I have to tell you...it is COLD outside! Not that I am complaining, because I feel that is entirely hypocritical; as I do live in Wyoming and it is supposed to be cold here in the Winter time, but still, it is cold outside.
When it is cold outside, I like to drink tea. I am not a BIG coffee drinker, as I like it in the early morning with breakfast, a few cups, and then I am done for the rest of the day. My drink of choice is rather~TEA!
I can drink tea all day long. I love the aroma and the fruitiness of it. I love loose leaf tea with all of the colors and the smells. I like to try to guess what is in it, that is my favorite thing to do with loose leaf tea.
I think I have my boys addicted to tea as well. They are constantly looking for new kinds to try. When they come home from school, they pour water into the pot and "surprise" me with a cup and I have to guess what flavor it is. It has become quite the game. Yes tea, the flavor, the aroma, and the warmth of it. One of my truest passions!
Today I am featuring TEA in all its glory. I found this cool shop on Etsy that sells loose leaf tea like this...
This is called The Sugar Destroyer Matcha Tea. Pretty huh?
What about this?
The Immortalitea. I can smell this blend right now, can you?
Here is another one... the Acai Berry Matcha Tea. WOW!
Here is one with big chunks of strawberry in it. I bet this is a full flavored tea to tantalize the taste buds! Strawberry Tea, sure to be a favorite...
Here is another one called Gold Rush. Just look at those colors! I am sure this is another full bodied tea.
Or how about this... Chocolate Matcha Tea. Doesn't it look great? Look at that COLOR!
With all of this, there is still the Citrus Earl Grey for those that just LOVE a cup of Earl Grey Tea.
 SPEAKING OF LOVE...look at this...The LOVE GIFT. I would have to say that I would feel pretty special if I got a Valentine's Gift like this. How cool is this, right?
Oh, there are a couple gift ideas that you could give at other times too, like this...the Blooming Tea Gift Set
or this... the Elegant Trio
or this...my favorite! The White Angel Blooming Tea
Isn't this the coolest thing ever? I LOVE IT!!
So now, you know a little more about me than you did a few minutes ago. I am an avid tea drinker and I am not ashamed to say it! Who would be? Just look at these great photos of this wonderfully beautiful drink!
Do you want to see more of what this great shop has to offer? Well, here is your DAILY WIRE TRANSFER go and check it out for yourself. I am sure you will find something delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment