Friday, January 13, 2012

A Mechanical Mind

Today I am posting another Steampunk artist that I find truly fascinating. The artists name is JM Gershenson-Gates from Chicago, IL, and I believe this to be some tremendous work. I think that the gears in the designs are quite intriguing. They remind me of some spare part to a futuristic air ship. I feel as if this jewelry belongs in the movies like Hugo and The Golden Compass. My mind is always traveling to the mystical, fantasy realm and this kind of art just makes it all real somehow. I love the artistic talent in my favorite shops on Etsy. It is commendable to say the least.
Would you like to see some wearable art that you could actually own by this artist? I really want to show you, so here are some cool pictures...



Aren't these pieces great? They are all for sale and here is your Daily Wire Transfer so I think you should go and have a look around.
If you would like to check out A Mechanical Mind's Facebook page, click Here. Be sure to hit the 'LIKE' button, it is important.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Friday the 13th!
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece...thank you so much for this lovely work!

    -JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I own a couple pieces of this jewelry and love it :)

    ReplyDelete