Thursday, June 30, 2011

Feeling Better!

I think that life is finally on the road to recovery. I actually sat down and made a pendant out of one of my OOAK stones last night. I am pretty pleased with it, but I am not sure if it is the one that I will enter into the contest. I tend to always think that I can do better. That is either good or bad, depending on the circumstances. I think that I will have to do all three stones before I know in my heart of hearts which one I will enter. I haven't accomplished exactly what I was after in the design of the piece I did last night, so the challenge is on!
I hope that you are all having a most AWESOME Thursday! As for me, I am awaiting the end of a very long and tiring week. At least I am in jewelry making mode again and that, for me, is GRAND! I may or may not post pictures of the piece I created last night. I still have that superstitious thing hanging in the air. I guess we will all just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment