Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th!

I hope that you all had a WONDERFUL 4th of July! We got to spend some quality time with family that we have not seen in a while. We went to three barbeques over the weekend. We went to a friends house and tried to watch the fireworks on the 4th, but I had to leave. Still can't stand to listen to explosions and watch fire, I had to come home. We just live right up the street, so it wasn't too far to travel. I sat on my front porch and watched. The weeds behind another neighbors house caught fire, and that is when Kirt and the boys made their way home. The boys were scared, once more, that our yard was going to catch on fire. They wound up in our bed for another sleepless night, at least until the fireworks were over. We are getting better, but it is taking some time.
I have some new jewelry pictures to post. I have made a couple of new things that I need to show you. I got some really nice briolettes today that I can't wait to play with. I have one more pendant to do for the contest and then I have to decide which one I am going to enter. I really need to get on it!
I have been hiking again in the evenings. I did 4 miles tonight. Kirt and I will be going on another back pack trip this year. We are going all by ourselves this time. Our friends from Spokane can not join us, so it will just be the two of us. I can't wait, I am so excited! The boys will be going to visit their grandma and grandpa in Utah. Their week will be jam packed with fun things to do and they are just as excited as Kirt and I are. It will be a great week. I am just hopeful that the weather cooperates this year.
I will be posting pictures of the trinkets, hopefully tomorrow. I hope you like what I have been up to!!
Good night all,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment