Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday...already???

Here I am and it is Friday again already. I don't think I have stopped to take a breath all week. So many things to do, so many places to be, so many miles to hike.
I did go to Saturday Market last Saturday and I did take pictures. I love to spend time with these remarkably talented people. The best part is...they all think EXACTLY like I do! It is so fun to sit around at our different tables and chat about our art and our creative minds and how we think. It is rewarding to know that I am not the only dreamer out there. So many times, one of us will say something about our hopes or aspirations and when you look around, everyone is sitting with a smile on their face nodding their heads in agreement. It sparks so many conversations and it is just a lot of fun. I do enjoy it, and I look forward to going again in a few weeks.
Here are some pictures that I took of the things my friends and colleagues have to offer on Saturdays at Plaza Diane downtown Powell. If you are in the area, you really should stop by and take a look...























No comments:

Post a Comment