Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How do I come back?

I really don't quite know what to say to you all that have come here to read about the latest and have been left hanging with no new news. I am truly sorry. I guess that there is not much I can say other than that. I have been away for so long and I have pretty much given up on getting published...for now. I received my rejection letter and it really took the wind out of my sails. I have re-written this book many times to re-submit, but it just feels as if it is not meant to be right now.
I do have something else taking up a TON of my time, so I really don't even miss the book. I have become JKC Creations and it has been very fulfilling. I create handcrafted jewelry and it has been a journey in and of itself. I have done some shows and even did my first juried show in Billings on June 11. I believe that I may start an Etsy shop and start selling online. I think I may have to change this blog again so that I can come and write and tell you all about the wonderful things I am creating and selling. I hope that you can give me another chance.
I have some great pics of some jewelry pieces I have made. I plan to post some soon. After I post, maybe you can tell me what your thoughts are on an Etsy shop. I have been looking into getting a website as well, but have not decided yet. I can tell you that jewelry design brings much happiness to my life. I have a lot of fans that really like my work and that is very rewarding. I have a lot of people that buy my stuff and rave about it every time I see them. I love it!
Well, I guess that is it for now. I hope that you will come back to me and begin following once more. All I know is that it feels good to sit and write. I haven't done it in so long and maybe writing about jewelry is what I need to do. I plan to change the look of the blog too. I want a different feel for the whole thing.
Stay tuned to see what I come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment