Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What's Next for Etsy

I have decided that the next things to be listed in my Etsy shop are my big chunky bling necklaces. You know the ones, the crystals and rhinestones glisten and shimmer in the light and the magnetic pendants make a distinct fashion statement. I have a few of these necklaces. I was not going to make these, as I am not much on trendy, fad jewelry but I couldn't help myself when I found the magnetic pendants that I used in my designs. They really made a statement, and I knew that if I paired them with the crystals and semi-precious gemstones that I know and love, then they would stand out even more. Would you like to see a few? Remember, after today, you will be able to find these pieces featured in my Etsy Shop under the CHUNKY COWGIRL NECKLACE section. http://www.etsy.com/shop/janetcozzens?ref=si_shop Here they are...



























The name of the shop section may change as I get more savvy with Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, and Pageranking for keywords, but for now, this is what it is.
I feel stupid when it comes to all of this stuff. I wish that I knew more when it comes to optimizing my shop on Etsy. Handmadeology is a helpful tool that I have found. I think that I can gain a lot of knowledge through reading the things that they have to offer. It is made up of Etsy sellers that  know what it is like to want to sell your handmade items on Etsy. I am studying up on the Social Media Blitz right now. I hope to really get my shop out there and promote it the right way from the very beginning. I guess we will have to see what happens.
Anyway, these are the necklaces that will be featured next. I really hope to sell a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment