Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Necklace Deisgns

I have come up with a new necklace design that I believe is what I have been working towards for a long time. When I finally created this...
It was like a light went on in my head. I have finally found the design that fits me perfectly. It is a design with all of the appeal that I need. The wire, the stones, the frills and swirls, the Victorian flare...yes all that is me.
My husband decided to tap me on the arm at 5:00 A.M. this morning and bring me out of my peaceful slumber. I awoke to find him still fast asleep beside me, but dreaming. I wanted to go back to sleep so badly but guess what...the Fighter was there taunting me once more. I now have an idea for another necklace that is similar to this. It will definitely have its own element of design, but it will be along the same lines, semi-precious gemstone, swirls and curls of wire, you know...what I am in love with.
I lay in bed as the Fighter took over my mind once more. I almost had to get up right then and there, but was able to stave it off until 6:00. Now I have to get my sketch book out because I cannot shut the Fighter down until I actually PRODUCE something that will appease its need to consume me. I guess I know what I am doing tonight! Oh but how I LOVE to do this. It is what brings peace to me...and the Fighter.
If you have not heard yet, my Etsy shop is up and I have some rings for sell. This is another project that I cannot seem to push out of my mind for very long. I really need to get some more items posted. It all takes time I know, but I just want what I want when I want it and I am not very patient. Something that I have had to learn to deal with since I was a small child. Good things come to those who wait...
Here is the link to my shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/janetcozzens?ref=si_shop
now go and take a look. If you have suggestions, I would love to hear them. What, about my shop, appeals to you? What do you find that I could work on? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions. You can post them right here. Now go on...click on the link...you know you want to!
Until next time,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment