Monday, September 26, 2011

The show was a sccess!

Boot Scoot'n boogie was great! The weather was beautiful and the night went off without a hitch. The tablecloths looked smashing and lots of people stopped by to see what I was making. It was a lot of fun.
There were some things in the fashion show that were the total BOMB! Some of the dresses were absolutely AMAZING and the jewelry was wonderful!
I have decided that I really need to come up with my own designs more. I really want my jewelry to stand out in a crowd and I know what I have to do to get there. I have some ideas and I worked on a couple of pieces this weekend that I am pretty pleased with, but I still need to capture what my mind sees. I will get it right, one of these days. I made a pretty cool pendant yesterday though, I will post pictures soon. It still needs some finishing touches.
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and you got to do something fun! I got to hang out with my sister on Saturday and that is always fun for me. We went to breakfast and sat and drank coffee and talked for a couple of hours. The boys were totally ready to go, but that is the way it always is when we go to eat with Aunt Sheila. They are pretty used to it by now.
I will be posting some pictures soon!
Have a nice day,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment