Monday, September 5, 2011

New Ring Pictures...

I have been very busy today taking new pictures of my rings. I had finished taking pictures of all of my rings in the last couple of weeks only to find that over half of the pictures were blurry. It was a HUGE disappointment because I have a lot of rings! I am getting a new banner and avatar for my Etsy store, so as I am preparing for that, I have decided to add some Victorian look to my pictures. Here is what I have come up with...





What do you think? I love the flowers in the background. I think that a backdrop gives the pictures life, And I love the Victorian look. I can't wait to get started on drafting up my listings for Etsy. I hope that you all check out my shop. It is going to be nice! Rings are done, now for the rest of the pictures. I am going to be very busy trying to get things done. I have decided to get all of the pictures done and do all of my draft listings and then post all of my stuff at once. I want my Etsy store to be amazing, so I don't want to piece it together. I want it to be fabulous from day one.
Thank you Graphic Confections for the amazing work you are doing for me. I can't wait to see the rest!!
Would you like to see what this amazing woman does? Check it out here:
http://www.etsy.com/people/graphicconfections
Now, I need to get busy drafting for Etsy. Talk to you all again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment