Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Loot!!

I just got my Black Friday order from Wire-Sculpture.com and my Cyber Monday stones from Stones That Rock! I have a lot of new stuff to play with and I can't wait!
Do you want to see what I got? Here is the overall picture of the Wire-Sculpture.com order...
Ohhhh, I can't wait to get some time to play with some of these items. Look at the pretty blue stones! Want a closer look?
Pretty huh? Aqua glass. I bought a cab for a ring and a cab for a necklace. Won't these look lovely with Sterling Silver wrapped all around them?
What about these?
Frosted Crystals. You can't see them very well, but they are very pretty. I got one for a ring, a couple for necklaces and I am thinking a bracelet to match...Sounds enticing right?
What about this?
It is a Labradorite/Black Jasper Rectangle Inlay and the blue in this is superb! Oh man, the ideas are streaming through my head!
Take a look at these...


40X30mm Assorted gemstone hearts. Now these get my heart pumpin'! They are beautiful!
Look at this...

It is a 40X30mm Pyrite cabochon. I have some lovely pyrite beads that I am thinking about pairing up with this. I am not sure just how yet, but I am sure the Fighter will come up with some good ideas!
Here, look at this...
 It is a green Laguna Lace agate in Black Jasper. I have some beautiful beads that will pair nicely with this one too.
This copper bead mix is enticing...

There are some great pieces in here.
This Chinese Turquoise Doublet Cab really gets the juices flowing.
Isn't it pretty?
These Malachite Ovals are nice!

They have great color!
I am thinking that this Opal will make a great Christmas present all wrapped up as a ring!


Don't you agree?
The Pineapple Quartz will be fun!

I am once again thinking ring and necklace! It is so lovely with its hint of yellow!
I also bought some stuff from Fire Mountain Gems. Here are the Turquoise cabs I got...

 I have already made a ring out of one of the smaller cabs. It turned out AWESOME!
The cabs I am really anxious to get started on are these...



 The ones that I bought from Stones That Rock on Cyber Monday. They were 50% off isn't that a GREAT deal? The plume agate is screaming at me right now!
I also bought some more wire, and some more chain, as well as some sterling silver beads. I really have an addiction to beads and everything shiny! I am excited to bring you some creations in the next few posts. I can't wait!
I have a necklace that I created out of a stone from this bag...
I will have to show you soon.
For now, I just want to go and look at all these amazing pieces and decide what I am going to do next!
I have the Daily Wire Transfer for you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Isn't art amazing? Especially when it is so visual that it brings tears to your eyes? WOW! is all that I can say...

No comments:

Post a Comment