Thursday, December 8, 2011

Forests of Fantasy

I want to share a treasury that I did today. It is totally captivating! I found all of these amazing pictures of fantasy forests, places that make me dream whimsical dreams and wish for Never Never Land. There are some incredible artists in the world and I want to bring to you some that I think are simply AMAZING! These works of art can all be found HERE.
My treasury can be found HERE.

FORESTS OF FANTASY
Lost in the beauty, mesmerized and dreaming,
I find myself in a forest with streams gleaming.
The faeries are dancing and playing their song,
In these magical places is where they belong.
Mushroom rings and pixies playing flutes,
Mystical lands with captivating tree roots.
Home to creatures created in our mind,
Where dreams and reality are somewhat intertwined.
The artists are incredible! I am listing the links to each of these wonderful pieces of art here...
Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3
Picture #4
Picture #5
Picture #6
Picture #7
Picture #8
Picture #9
Picture #10
Picture #11
Picture #12
Picture #13
Picture #14
Picture #15
Picture #16
I hope that you go and check out each of the picture links above, these artists are simply fascinating to me. They have captured the fantasy world that lingers in my mind so well.
And now for the Daily Wire Transfer I wanted to give you more of the fantasy world. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom and check out the other pages. Some of these are very cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment