Thursday, June 24, 2010

Still Waiting...

Well, I am still waiting to hear from Shadow Mountain. it has been a while, and still nothing. I am holding out hope that the fact that it is taking longer is because they are really contemplating publishing the book. As you all know, this is my dream.
As I wait for the publisher to respond, I work at my newly acquired job and I still make my jewelry in the evenings. I am really getting into the wire wrapping and I believe that I have found my niche. Want to see some?
Here you go...
Rhodonite Pendant
Magnesite Heart Set
Wire Wrapped Petrified Wood Necklace
 Wire Wrapped Rhodonite Ring
Silver 'Wave' Ring with Magnesite Beads

Well, these are just a few of my favorite things.

I am still reading the first book to the boys.  I still work on the second book when time allows. My life is very busy these days, with working full time once again and trying to get my exercise in, so I don't have as much time to work on the books like I did not so long ago, bit I still press on, never giving up. 
Well, this is as much information as I have for now. I am working on a website for my jewelry, so I hope to be telling you all about that when I get it up and running. I may just have to post another blog all about that avenue in my life as well as the book. We will see how much time I have left in the days once my website is up and running.
I will continue to keep you updated on the book. As always, keep your fingers crossed that this is the 'yes' I have been looking for. 
Love to you all,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment