Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another Contest...

So, today I was going through my Facebook Page and I found a post from Fire Mountain Gems. I read that they are doing a Swarovski Element contest. The submissions for the contest have to be in by September 30, hmmmm...
If you know anything about me, you know that I am competitive. I can not turn away from a good challenge. The wheels in my head began to turn and I got an idea for a piece instantly! (Sometimes I HATE IT when that happens!)
So... to the website I went and I wound up with some amazing things, like this lovely wire...
You can never have too much of this stuff right?
I also wound up with these amazingly gorgeous Swarovski sunflower beads...
Aren't they great?
I am going to try and incorporate some of these lovlies...
and maybe even some of these...

The minute I read about this contest, I thought about the "ISADORA DIAMOND" from my all time very, very favorite movie...
So, knowing that I cannot turn down a good challenge, and having these very RADICAL ideas racing through my head; I have decided to take the challenge. I need to see if I can actually create what I have in mind with the inspiration of my very favorite movie of all time, put it into action, make the deadline and possibly win this exciting contest. Follow me here to see if I can manage it all and create a piece that I have never attempted before. I promise to keep you updated!

And now for your Daily Wire Transfer!

I am back!
Have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment