Friday, February 17, 2012

Where Will You Be This Weekend?

I will be at a BRIDAL SHOW this weekend!
You can click HERE for the details.
I have never done a Bridal Show before, so I am a little excited to do it. I have some really cool pieces that I just finished prior to being asked to do this show; like this...
and these...
and this...
and this...
 and this is newer yet...
and these...
and this...
and I will be creating a tiara to match the Something Blue... set tonight. I can't wait to get it finished. The tiaras really appeal to my design sense. I love the way that they bring ROMANCE to the table. What girl wouldn't want to be a PRINCESS for a day, no matter what age? I know that I would have loved being a PRINCESS for a day. Who knows, maybe I will still get my chance someday, huh?
I hope to see some of you at the Bridal and Party show. I know that I have a cool COCKTAIL RING that would fit any occasion! It could look something like this...
Come on over to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center and check out the show!
Do you want to see what I have for the Daily Wire Transfer today? There are some very pretty things to be seen there. Go, go and have a look at all the sparkling bling on today's Daily Wire Transfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment