Friday, January 22, 2010

Guess What I am Doing!!!

I am so excited! I can't hardly contain myself! I am doing it...
"What," you ask??
This...

It is book 2 in the Secret World of Crenna series and it is turning out to be a glorious thing! I have only just finished chapter 2, but it is going to be a masterpiece! It has me all giddy inside! I want to run outside and jump around in the snow! (Not really, it looks COLD out there!)
I feel so complete when I am writing, I just can't explain the feeling that it gives me. I was having trouble thinking what the plot to my second book was going to be, but then it came to me. As I lay in my bed tossing and turning until three in the morning, I figured it out! I figured it out and it is a grand idea!
I am sure there are those of you reading this right now that are completely convinced that I have LOST MY MIND, but on the contrary, I have found it and it is AMAZING! To escape into the world that I create and make it make sense is incredible! (I know, I am using the ! a little excessively, but my heart is pounding!)
If you think book 1 was good, wait 'til I finish book 2! Oh yeah, not many of you have read book 1 yet, but I am confident that someone out there is going to want to put it in a nice print in a nice cover and make it available to all of you! This, I am quite certain of!
OK, OK, enough with the !
I just had to write to you all and tell you of my recent discovery, as I lay in my bed, tossing and turning 'til three in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!! For You!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I also can't wait to read it!!!! Oh, yeah, I love the !!!!'s...

    ReplyDelete